In today’s guide, we are going to give you details on why you have an Orange light on your DStv decoder. Do you have a yellow light on your DStv decoder? Stay tuned and read carefully. We will give you the basics steps to follow and turn off your Multichoice decoder’s orange light.
However, there are so many meanings to each of the light on your DStv decoder, either the yellow, orange, or the green light on your Multichoice decoder, there is a meaning for each.
You must also not worry when you see the orange light on your decoder as you can turn it off in a few simple steps.
Before showing you how to turn the light off, let’s find out why you have the orange light on your decoder.
Another guide: How Many Digit Is The Multichoice Account Number.
What Does The Orange/Yellow Light On DStv Decoder Mean
Whenever you see an Orange/Yellow light on your DStv decoder, it means you have unread mail messages from DStv.
Multichoice Africa frequently notifies its customer through mail messages on their DStv decoders with current updates, including upcoming programs, new launches, subscription expiration, promotions, and TV guide.
Recommended reading: How To Reset DStv Kenya Account After Payment.
How Do I Turn Off The Orange Lights On My DStv
If you want to turn off the Orange light on your DStv decoder successfully, follow these basic steps:
1. Press the blue button on your DStv remote.
2. Navigate “Mail messages.”
3. Now, open all the messages you have received from DStv one by one.
4. Once you have opened all your mail messages on the decoder, press on the back, return, or exit button on the remote.
5. The message icon will now be removed from your TV screen, and the orange light on your DStv will be turned off.
That is how you can turn off the yellow light on your Multichoice receiver.
Check also: How To Boot Your Multichoice Decoder.
How Will I Know I Have a Message From DStv
Anytime you receive a message from Multichoice in your mail, you will see a message icon on your tv screen anytime you switch it.
Also, you will see that the orange Amber light on your DStv decoder keeps blinking.
If you want to remove the message icon from your tv screen, you must go to the menu and read all the unread messages in your mailbox.
Related article: How To Check Multichoice Ghana Account Balance.
Why Do I See A Message Icon When AM Watching My DStv
The message box on your tv screen means that you have an unread mail message from DStv.
You can read your mail messages on your DStv by using the remote to navigate the menu and open all the unread messages in your mail messages section.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
Last Updated on October 24, 2022 by Admin
Keep checking back for more helpful content in February 2023.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles.