Are you looking for the easiest way to pay DStv South Africa via the FNB app? Here in this DStv guide, you will learn the right procedure to follow if you want to recharge your DStv via FNB App in South Africa.
With the FNB Bank app, you can make payment of your bills instantly and at anytime.
You should note that before you can use the app to make payments, you must register for the First National Bank internet banking service.
It is a very secure way of making payments, so you should not be worried about reliability.
Before we can proceed with how to make the payment via the FNB app, let’s see what you need before making payments.
See also: How Long Does Multichoice Payment Reflect.
Requirements To Pay DStv Using FNB App In South Africa
These are the things you need to pay DStv subscription in South Africa with FNB App:
- FNB App.
- Your FNB Internet Banking login details.
- Smartphone with active internet connectivity.
- DStv Smart card or IUC number.
Those are the things you need to recharge your DStv in South Africa via the FNB App.
Now, let’s see the procedure you must go through to pay your Multichoice account with the app.
Recommended reading: SuperSport Select 2 Channel Schedule Guide.
Steps To Pay Your DStv In South Africa Via FNB App
If you want to pay your DStv South Africa via FNB App, follow the simple steps below:
1. Go to the play store or FNB website and download the FNB App.
2. Install the app on your Smartphone.
3. Open the FNB app on your phone.
4. Enter your internet banking login details and sign in to your account through the app.
5. Once you are logged into your DStv account via the FNB app, click on the payments tab.
6. Select “Add Beneficiary/Bill“.
7. Choose “Add Bill“.
8. Now, use your DStv customer or Smartcard number to add Multichoice as a bill.
9. Again, click on the payment tab.
10. Click on “My Bills” to continue the subscription with the FNB App.
11. Choose Multichoice.
12. Next click on Pay.
13. Enter the amount you want to pay.
14. Click on confirm to complete your DStv payment.
That is how to pay your DStv subscription via the FNB South Africa app.
Related article: DStv USSD Transfer Code Subscription Guide.
How Long Does DStv Payment Online Take
Payment of DStv subscription via FNB app in South Africa is instant, and once your payment has hit your DStv account, automatically, your account will be reactivated.
That is all we have for you about how to pay DStv in South Africa using the FNB bank app.
Here is the list of the latest articles you may be interested in reading:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. Aconoba.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.