Are you seeking to pay for the Gotv Plus package? You are in the right place, and in this guide, we shall show you how to subscribe to Gotv plus.
Gotv plus bouquet offers you the best of tv entertainment from movies, cartoons, documentaries, sports, news, music, and many more.
The next package to Gotv Max and the subscription fee is lower than the Gotv Max bouquet, but you can watch almost all the Gotv channels on the plus package.
It is available to all Gotv subscribers irrespective of the type of package you have subscribed to. So, you can upgrade from a lower bouquet to Gotv plus bouquet or downgrade from Gotv Max to the plus bouquet.
However, you can pay Gotv plus by paying the subscription fee and downgrade or upgrade your subscription.
If you want to pay Gotv subscription, read below to find out.
Ways Of Subscribing To The Plus Package
Here are the available ways you can use to pay Gotv Plus subscription:
1. Mobile banking
2. Internet Banking
3. Mobile wallet
4. USSD transfer code payment
5. Online payment apps and more.
6. Gotv accredited agents.
Requirements To Subscribe To Gotv Plus
Below are the things you need to pay for Gotv plus bouquet:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. Gotv plus package subscription fee.
3. Mobile phone to make payment.
4. Full name on Gotv account.
Those are the things you need to pay Gotv Plus subscription.
Steps To Subscribe To Gotv Plus Package
To subscribe to Gotv plus package, follow these steps:
1. Switch on your Gotv decoder.
2. Change the channel to any of the locked Gotv channels. Example BBC World News
3. Make payment for Gotv plus package.
4. Wait for a few minutes, and you will see pictures star showing on your decoder.
5. You will later receive a notification SMS confirming your payment.
Last Updated on January 29, 2022 by Admin
Keep checking back for more helpful content in February 2023.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles.