Is your Gotv account suspended? That may be due to numerous reasons, but we shall show you how to fix the suspended Gotv account in this guide.
Buying a Gotv decoder is not all you need to watch their channels, but you should pay for a subscription as well.
Failures to pay your Gotv bills will get your account suspended automatically.
However, when your Gotv account is suspended, it is not only that you have not paid a subscription, but sometimes it may be due to a technical challenge.
Moreso, when your Gotv subscription is suspended, you can not watch any of the channels until it’s been resolved.
The good news is that you can use various means to fix a suspended Gotv account online and other means.
It’s is very simple, and you do not need to ant technical knowledge to make that happen.
We are here to share the process with you, so read carefully and follow each procedure precisely.
Why Is My Subscription Suspended
Below are the reasons why your Gotv account may be suspended:
1. Your Gotv subscription has expired.
2. There is a problem with your Gotv account.
3. Your Gotv package has changed.
4. The channel you want to watch may not be part of your package.
5. Internal technical challenge with Gotv.
When those happen, your Gotv will be suspended.
Ways To Activate Suspended Gotv Account
Here are the available ways you can use to fix a suspended Gotv subscription:
1. Contacting Gotv Customer Care center.
2. Gotv self-service
3. MyGotv App, etc.
Requirements To Fix Inactive Account
Below are the things you need to fix your Gotv account if it is suspended:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. Mobile phone number linked to your Gotv account
3. Full name registered with Gotv.
4. Gotv customer care number.
Those are the things you need to activate suspended Gotv.
How To Fix Suspended Gotv Account Online
Here is how to fix a suspended Gotv account online:
1. Open the Gotv app on your smartphone.
2. Enter your “Surname” or mobile phone number.
3. Next, input your Gotv IUC number.
4. Click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
5. Once you are logged into your account, click on “Fix errors.”
6. Check your tv screen to see the error code that is displaying, either E16 or E-32.
7. Select the type of error and click on fix now to clear the error code.
8. Once the error has been cleared, your account will be unsuspended.
That is how to fix a Gotv account online.
Steps To Fix Suspended Gotv Account Through Gotv Customer Care
To fix your suspended Gotv account, follow these steps:
1. Call the Gotv customer care number on your phone.
2. Follow the voice prompt to change to your preferred language.
3. Choose the option to speak to a Gotv agent.
4. After a few minutes, a Gotv agent will join you on the line.
5. Report to the agent about your account being suspended.
6. Give the agent details of your Gotv account, inclined IUC number, mobile phone number, and the account’s full name.
7. You will be told why your account was suspended, and if it has nothing to do with the subscription, it will be reactivated instantly, or you will be given instructions to follow, and your account will be unsuspended.
That is how to fix the suspended Gotv account.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. Aconoba.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.