Are you in Nigeria and wondering how to activate the FirstBank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone?
Well, we will provide you with every detail concerning that.
The transfer is an easy and quickest process with significantly lower rates and does not require internet or airtime to do the transfer.
Below are the requirements and guidelines that one needs to activate the USSD on your phone.
The requirements for activating the first bank Nigeria USSD code on your mobile
You must have the following things for you to activate the first bank Nigeria transfer code:
- The mobile phone number you used for the bank account registration
- You must activate the first bank account
- You must have a debit card
The USSD code for FirstBank Nigeria mobile banking activation
The first bank Nigeria USSD code is *894#.
All you need to do is type it correctly and follow the instruction you will be provided with to proceed.
Steps to activate FirstBank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone
The following steps will guide you on how to do the activation:
- The first step is to dial the first bank code, *894*0#, on your mobile phone.
- Make sure it is the number you used in your bank account registration.
- You will be provided with all the debit cards linked with your account on the next page.
- Select the debit card you prefer for the activation
- Then enter the four debit card pin.
- Lastly, set up the new five-digit pin.
- Confirm to finish the code activation process.
How to get the 5-digit pin for the first bank
For you to access the 5-digit pin, follow the steps below:
- You dial *894*0# and send
- You will be provided with various credit cards; select the one you want
- Enter your debit card pin
- create a five-digit pin, confirm it, and there you will have your pin