Are you a DStv subscriber in Kenya? Here is another crucial guide on how to reset your DStv Kenya account after payment. Often you pay your subscription, and even after payment, your account is still deactivated.
When that happens, it leaves you in a pool of frustration, especially when you want to watch your favorite program.
Many readers in Kenya have reached out to us for help on this issue.
Although resetting your subscription in Kenya is just a breeze, not many are familiar with the procedures.
That is why we have put every detail together in this guide to assist you in resetting your account after payment is done.
Before we can begin, let’s see the available options you can use to reset your DStv Kenya account after making payment.
Recommended reading: Multichoice Nigeria Compact Plus Package.
Ways To Resetting Your Multichoice Account
Below are the correct ways you can use to reset your DStv account after you have paid your subscription in Kenya:
- Self-service USSD code for Kenya.
- Multichoice self-service online portal.
- DStv Kenya WhatsApp.
Those are the right options you can use to reactivate your DStv Kenya subscription.
Requirements To Activate Your DStv Account In Kenya
Here are the things you need before you can reset your DStv Kenya after payment:
- Your IUC or Smartcard number.
- The mobile phone number on your account.
- Internet-accessible device (Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet).
- Active internet connectivity.
Now, let see how you can reset your account.
Steps To Reset or Reactivate Your DStv Kenya Subscription After Payment
To successfully reset your DStv account in Kenya after payment, follow these basic steps:
1. Visit the self-service portal here: https://www.dstvafrica.com/en-ke.
2. Click on “Login” at the top corner.
3. Enter the surname or mobile phone number on your DStv account in the first box.
4. Input in your Smart card or IUC number in the text field.
5. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account online.
6. Once you are in your account, navigate and click on “Fix Errors.”
7. Check on your tv screen to know the type of error code displayed on your screen, for example, e-16 error.
8. Select the error code and click on “Fix Errors.”
9. It will reset your account, and your subscription will be activated.
Note that you must contact DStv customer care in Kenya if this problem still exists.
That is all we have for you about how to reset your DStv in Kenya after payment.
How To Activate DStv Kenya Subscription On Your Phone
Here are the basic steps you can use to rest your DStv in Kenya after making payment on your phone:
- Make sure your DStv decoder is on.
- Switch your channel to Supersport Blitz on your decoder.
- Kindly open your text message app on your phone.
- Next, type Reset.
- Leave a space and enter your DStv Smartcard or IUC number.
- Send the message as an SMS to 22788.
- Wait for some minutes, and your account will be reactivated.
That is how you can use your phone to reset your DStv account in Kenya after payment.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. Aconoba.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.