Do you have a bank account with FNB South Africa? Here is an interesting DStv guide, with full details on how to pay DStv in South Africa with FNB USSD Code. Often people ask me how do I recharge my DStv with USSD Code. It is very simple, and you can do that with First National Bank South Africa USSD Code.
As days go by, things keep changing, and today, not only can you pay your DStv with EFT, but now you can pay your Multichoice subscription via USSD code.
One of the banks used in South Africa is FNB Bank, and you can make your DStv subscription FNB USSD code.
We have received many messages from our readers seeking to make DStv payment via USSD Code, and we have all the full detail for you here.
Read the guide below to see how you can pay with the FNB Bank USSD shortcode.
What Is The USSD Code Of FNB South Africa For Making DStv Payments
Suppose you want to make payment via FNB. You must dial their USSD shortcode on your mobile phone number registered with FNB South Africa.
The FNB South Africa USSD Code for making DStv payment is *120*321#
Recommended article: DStv Nedbank Mobile Banking Code.
Requirements To Make Payment With FNB USSD Code
Below is the thing you need if you want to pay your DStv via FNB USSD code in South Africa:
- Valid SIM Card registered with FNB
- Cell phone (Analog and smartphone)
- Telecom network signal
- Your DStv smart card or IUC number
- DStv customer number
Those are the thing you require to pay your DStv account with USSD Code in South Africa.
Steps To Pay Your DStv Subscription In South Africa Via FNB USSD Code
To successfully pay your DStv via USSD Code via FNB, follow these steps below:
1. Dial *120*321# on the mobile phone number registered with FNB South Africa.
2. Enter option 1 for “Buy.”
3. Next select option 7 for “Pay TV.”
4. Choose 1 for “DStv.”
5. Next, enter your DStv smart card or IUC number and press send.
6. Reply with option 1 for “Amount due.”
7. Now, enter 1 and press send to confirm payments.
8. You will receive a notification immediately confirming your DStv payment.
That is how you can pay your DStv via FNB USSD in South Africa.
Another guide: What Does The Orange Light On DStv Decoder Mean.
How Long Does It Take To Pay DStv Via FNB USSD Code
Payment of your DStv subscription via FNB USSD Code in South Africa is instant, and once your bank account is debited, it credits your DStv account instantly.
Once payment hits your DStv account, your services will be restored immediately.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. Aconoba.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.