Many people have constantly been knocking on our doors, asking, what is Dstv’s self-service number? So, we decided to look for what they seek. Finally, we have the Dstv South Africa self-service number for you. In today’s Dstv guide, it will be very simple and brief, and we shall give you all details about the Dstv self-service number for South Africa.
Multichoice Africa has come a long way, and their improvement so far is overwhelming.
No wonder they are the leading pay-tv provider in Africa.
One of the main reasons why they stay on top of their competitors is customer satisfaction.
Today, you can sit in the convenience of your home and manage your Dstv account, clear error codes, check your subscription due date, view your account balance with just a single command, all via the Dstv self-service.
However, the Dstv self-service comes in two forms, online and offline, but you have more options than the offline with the online self-service.
What Is The Dstv South Africa Self Service
The Dstv self-service is both online and offline services that have been set up for Multichoice subscribers to manage their Dstv accounts.
With self-service, you can clear error codes on your Dstv when you encounter them.
Also, check your account balance, activate the subscription, and more.
What Are The Features Of The Dstv Self Service
Below are some of the actual features of the Dstv South Africa self-service:
1. View your Dstv account balance
2. Activate your Dstv subscription after payment.
3. Clear error codes on your Multichoice decoder.
4. Change your Dstv account details.
5. Check your Dstv subscription due date.
6. View how much you owe Dstv.
7. Change your Dstv account package.
8. Reactivate your Dstv account after payment.
Those are the things you can do with the Dstv self-service.
Recommended guide: How To Check DStv Account Balance On Phone And Online.
What Do I Need To Access The Self-Service Centre
Below are the basic things you need if you want to access your Dstv self-service:
- Your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number.
- Any device that can go to the internet.
- Surname or mobile phone number on your Dstv account.
Remember, the Dstv South Africa self-service comes in two forms, the USSD code, and the Whatsapp number.
We shall limit ourselves to the WhatsApp number since it is the best option.
Related guide: How To Clear DStv Error Code.
What Is The DStv South Africa Self Service Number
The Dstv self-service number for South Africa is 060 060 3788.
It is accessible only via Whatsapp, so you must store it as a contact number in your phone book, open your WhatsApp app, start a chart to this number just like you chart your friends, and you will get access to the self service.
We hope you now know what the Dstv South Africa self-service number is.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. Aconoba.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.