Today’s guide is about DStv Now login.
Once you have registered for the DStv Now service, you must log in to your account before streaming live TV programs.
Most subscribers have expressed their worry about how tedious it is to sign in to their accounts.
As a result, we have created this DStv Now login guide to help you access the service.
You can follow all the basic steps outlined in this guide to log in to your DStv Now account either on your Android phone, Laptop, or any Mac iOS device.
It is interesting to actually note that you can contact DStv customer service whenever you have challenges with any of their services, including signing in to your account for the live Tv streaming.
See also: How To Boot And Reboot Your DStv Decoder.
Requirements To Sign-In To DStv Now Account
To login to your account, here are the basic things you will need:
- Activate DStv Now Account
- Email address
- Internet-enabled device (Android phone, tablet, PC, Mac iOS device)
- URL to the DStv Now login page.
Those are the main requirements for signing in to your account and watching DStv channels online.
Check this also: DStv Parental control Guide.
Steps To Access Your DStv Now Login Account Online
To login into your DStv Now account, follow the basic steps below:
1. Go to the official website here: https://now.dstv.com/.
2. If you are watching DStv channels free on your phone, then open the App you downloaded.
3. The login page will appear exactly as it is on the website.
4. Click on the “Sign-In” button at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. After that, enter your email address or phone number in the first box.
6. Enter your DStv Now password in the second box and continue to login into your account.
7. Check if the information you have provided is accurate.
8. If the Caps lock is enabled on your keyboard, then you need to disable it.
9. Finally, click on the blue “Sign In” button on the login page to access your account and stream live DStv channels online.
Those are the fundamental steps you need to follow for the DStv Now login.
Another Guide: How To Activate And Reconnect Suspended DStv Account.
DStv Now Login On Phone
The process of logging in to your DStv account on the phone is pretty straightforward.
Just follow the steps below to login to your DStv account online:
- Open the DStv Now app on your phone.
- Enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter your login password.
- Click on the Sign-In button to log in to your account.
- Start streaming your DStv programs live on your phone.
After following the steps above, you can easily sign in and watch DStv channels for free on your phone.
How Many Devices Can Log Into DStv Now?
According to the Multichoice policy, you can login to four (4) devices connected to your DStv Now account.
This means that the maximum number of devices you can register for the live streaming of channels is four (4).
It is interesting to say that you can concurrently sign in to only two (2) registered devices at a time.
That is all the tips you need to know about the DStv Now login guide.
If you have any questions, then use the comment section below.
The list below is our latest guides:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
We covered the following:
DStv now login
DStv now sign in
DStv app login
My DStv now login
DStv login password
DStv online login
Now DStv login
now.DStv.com /tv code enter activation code
Last Updated on February 23, 2022 by Admin
Keep checking back for more helpful content in February 2023.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles.