Are you a regular subscriber of Dstv? Here in this Dstv guide, we will give you full guidelines on how to downgrade your Dstv package using self-service. Sometimes due to some reasons, you will want to downgrade your Dstv package. That is why it is very significant to know how you can downgrade your Dstv bouquet yourself.
However, you do not require any special tools or skills to downgrade your Multichoice account, as you can use the Dstv self-service to downgrade your package at any time you wish.
Moreover, downgrading your Dstv does not come with any fee.
As I said earlier, downgrading your Dstv package is effortless, but since not everyone is know how to downgrade their Dstv bouquet, we have dedicated this page to give you full procedures on how to downgrade your Dstv account bouquet.
What Is The Meaning Of Downgrading Dstv Package
Downgrading a Dstv package is the process of changing your Dstv bouquet from a higher package to a lower package.
You can downgrade your Dstv bouquet with an active subscription and when your account has expired.
Now let see what you need to downgrade your Dstv via self-service.
Recommended reading: How To Reset DStv Account After Payment.
Requirements To Downgrade Your Dstv Package Using Self Service
Below are the things you need to downgrade your Dstv account via self service:
- Your Dstv Smart Card or IUC number
- Surname or Mobile phone number on your Dstv account.
- Internet-accessible device(Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet)
- Active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to change your package.
Steps To Downgrade Your Dstv Package Using Self Service
To successfully downgrade your Dstv package via self service, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Open your browser and visit the Dstv self-service portal here:
2. Click on “Login” at the top corner of the site.
3. Select your country.
4. Next, enter your Surname or Mobile phone number on your account.
5. Input your Smartcard or IUC number.
6. Click on “Login” to sign in to your Dstv account.
7. Once you are on your dashboard in your Multichoice account, navigate to the change package.
8. Select the actual package you want to downgrade to.
That is how to downgrade your Dstv package using self-service.
Other Ways To Downgrade Your Dstv Package
You can also downgrade your Dstv bouquet via the following, MyDstv app, Dstv WhatsApp, and contacting the Dstv customer care.
Each of the other options to downgrade your Dstv offers an instant effect, so you do not need to wait for minutes for your package to be downgraded.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
Last Updated on October 24, 2022 by Admin
Keep checking back for more helpful content in February 2023.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles.