In today’s Dstv guide, we are going to discuss how to check your DStv subscription due date in Ghana.
Check your Dstv expiry date has never been this easy, and today you will know yo do that in minutes.
Every Dstv customer must pay their monthly subscription to be able to continue enjoying their services.
One of the best ways to avoid interrupted viewing on Dstv to make sure you pay your subscription before the due date.
When your Dstv subscription expires, your account gets disconnected automatically, and you will not be able to watch any of your favorite programs until you have aid in your subscription.
However, we all have a lot of things that take our attention each day.
As a result, often, you may forget the date your Dstv may expire.
So, you must periodically check your Dstv subscription to know when your subscription will expire, as that will help you make payment before you are disconnected.
Moreover, check your Dstv due date in Ghana does not take much time, and you will know when your DStv Ghana subscription will expire.
There are numerous ways you can use to check your Multichoice subscription date, and we will make sure to give you detailed steps on how to use each.
Before we can proceed, let’s find out what the due date is.
What Is DStv Account Due Date
This is when your Dstv subscription will expire or your validity date for your current subscription to expire.
Once your subscription is due, you must pay in other to continue watching your favorite channels.
Each Dstv package or bouquet comes with a different subscription process, but their validity is for a 30days period.
Related guide: SuperSport 3 Program Schedule Guide.
Ways You Can Use To Check Your DStv Ghana Due Date
There three ways you can use to check your Dstv account balance and pay your subscription before it expires.
Below are the simple ways you can use to check your DStv Ghana due date:
- Check online through DStv official website.
- By using MyDstv App to check your account due date.
- Using the DStv Ghana self-service USSD code to check your subscription expiry date.
Those are the various ways you can check your DStv account subscription in Ghana.
Now let see how you can use each one of them.
Recommended reading: How To Suspend Your DStv Account Subscription.
How To Check Your Multichoice Subscription Expiry Date Online
The following are the step-by-step you must follow to know when your Dstv subscription will expire in Ghana:
- Open your web browser on your phone or laptop and go to
- Click on the arrow down at the top right corner of the site.
- Select Ghana among the countries that poo up.
- Click on “Login“
- Enter you are the surname on your account or mobile phone number you used for registering your DStv.
- Input your 11 digits DStv smart card or IUC number.
- Now, click on “Login.”
- Once you are logged in to your DStv account online, you will see your due date and the number of dates left for your subscription to expire.
That is how you can check your Dstv account expiry date in Ghana using the online method.
Now, let us take a look at the process you need to go through using the DStv App.
Check this too: What To Do When DStv Shows Only Channel 100.
How To Check Your Account Expiry Date Using MyDstv App
Follow these steps below if you want to check your DStv recharge due date in Ghana via MyDstv app:
1. Go to Google PlayStore or the App Store on your phone and download the MyDstv app if you don’t have it on your smartphone.
2. Launch the MyDstv app or open it.
3. Type in your surname or mobile phone number on your DStv account.
4. Key in your smart card or IUC number.
5. Next, click on login.
6. Once your account opens, your due date will be displayed boldly on your dashboard and your number of days left to expire.
That was how to check your DStv account expiry date on the MyDStv app.
Steps On How To Check Your Multichoice Africa Account Due Date On Your Phone Via The Self Service USSD Code *759#
These are the steps to follow if you want to check your DStv subscription expiry date in Ghana using USSD:
- On your mobile phone dial *759#.
- Choose option “1” for Dstv.
- Next, select option “4” for renewing your subscription.
- Enter your smart card or IUC number and press send.
- The name on your account and your subscription due date will be displayed on your screen.
Those are the main ways to check DStv due date in Ghana.
Check these latest guides:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Admin
Keep checking back for more helpful content in February 2023.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles.